Welcome to my diary update. Today’s post is somehow personal, and it’s what most people in my shoes can relate to.
Being short definitely has its downsides- looking small and defenseless to treat my body like public property and I might loose my mind if I have to endure one more person using my shoulder/head as if they are the first person to come up with being tall… Short girls can relate to this. Right?
OK, I am as petite as it gets and I like it most days. At this point (And welcome) part of who I’m really), And I can’t really imagine my life any other way (Tall girls perhaps you can relate).
Let’s talk positive,how it feels being short /petite
- You can always have your leg room in 🚗 cars, 🚄 trains, 🚌 buses or ✈ planes.
- You have a stand in personality
- You can save money: There are days I shop on children sections and save tons of money. Let’s be real, sometimes kids clothes are way more stylist than grown up clothes. You can relate right? .
- You will look young forever.
- You can wear whatever heels you want without feeling too tall nor short.
- You are a perfect crowd surfing candidate.
- Cute forever:it can stuck to be called adorable instead of sexy, but while sexy can come and go, the flattery of adorable will stick to you for like. And hey, it’s better than being called “uggo”.
- You can curl up into things more easily.
- People instinctively want to protect you, which makes asking for help with any physical task infinitely easier.
Fellow petite friends, this is a reminder that tiny is a great way to be. The fact that you cannot change it should never be a worry because every petite out there is cute and it’s a privilege for me that I’m one of them.